Bride’s Choice Awards 2012

Posted on by Still Waters Vineyards

Weddings, Wedding Venues 2012 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding PlannersWe have been awarded the Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award! This award recognizes us as being in the top 5% of wedding professionals nationwide.

Weddings are amazing to be a part of. From the engagement, the planning process, to the actual wedding day, weddings are a BLAST!

Here are a few great moments from 2011.

The Mariachi Band started playing at “I DO’ and lead the guests into the Barrel Room for cocktail hour.

Absolutely stunning photo of a bride and groom. January in the Olive Grove with the vineyard lit in the background.

A very unique twist on the typical ceremony set up. This bride and groom wanted to be surrounded by family and friends as they said I DO.

Two of the cutest kiddos ever!

Beautiful evening with the most perfect full moon!

We had such a great time in 2011 and met some amazing people at all the different weddings. We are looking forward to sharing in many memories with our 2012 Bride and Grooms.

Cheers and thanks for letting Still Waters Vineyards be a part of your Happily Ever After!

Comments

1. Laurel Uenaka says:

Hi There-

I am looking for a venue for my aunt who is getting married this summer. She has a date picked already which I know makes it more difficult to find a venue. I was wondering if your venue was available on July 21st or July 20th. Also, if you could give me a ballpark range of price that would be great as well.

Thanks for your time.

1. Thanks for the comment and thinking of us for your aunts wedding. We do have that weekend open and I would love to speak with you more about the options and planning for the wedding. I will be in touch

2. Najla coury says:

Hello,
    I am looking for a winery to host my wedding and reception.
    We are looking for end of April early May, maybe a Cinco Dey Mayo wedding?
    Please contact me at your earliest convenience. We will have no more then 35 guests not including children.
    Thanks!

1. Thanks for your interest in having your wedding at Still Waters Vineyards. I will be in touch with you on more details and to answer any questions. I think we still have Cinco De Mayo open…. Thanks!

3. Julie says:

Hello I am looking for a venue for my wedding ceramony and reception this summer. I am really flexable on dates. I would like to know prices and what is included?

1. Hi Julie,

Thanks for your interest in having your wedding at Still Waters. I will send you an email with more information.

4. Brittany Porterfield says:

Hello! I am looking for a venue for a commitment ceremony for me and my fiancee. What do your wedding packages look like?

1. Thanks for the comment and interest in holding your commitment ceremony at Still Waters. I will email you with more information

5. Cassie Engmann says:

Hello,

My fiance and I are looking for a venue to host our intimate wedding and reception (30-40 people, not including children). We are looking at the fall of next year (ideally October 2013). I would appreciate more information on your site. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

1. Thanks for your interest in holding your wedding at Still Waters. We are open for October 2013 and I will be contacting you to go over more details.

6. Stephanie Coffelt says:

Also looking to get married October of 2013. It would be a destination for no more then 35. Please send me available dates and pricing for any packages you offer.

Thank you.