We can’t think of a more perfect union than Still Waters Vineyards and a wine cruise in Alaska! Still Waters owner and winemaker, Paul Hoover has always had a kinship with the outdoors and a love for all things wild. From being a 4-H group leader, to planting large vegetable gardens, to fishing serene lakes above Tahoe, there was little doubt in Paul’s destination choice for our first Food & Wine Trails hosted wine cruise, partnered with the wine travel experts at Food & Wine Trails.
Paul and Pat invite you to explore Alaska’s natural beauty and abundant wildlife while indulging in incredible Still Waters wines during on board private tastings, receptions and a special winemaker’s dinner aboard Oceania Cruises’ 684-guest Regatta. The 10-day cruise sails round-trip from Seattle departing July 16, 2019 and visits the iconic Alaskan ports of Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Sitka plus the lesser-known Hoonah. You’ll also sail through the lush forests and calm waters of the Inside Passage and marvel at the impressive six-mile-wide Hubbard Glacier.
Wine Program Highlights
• Personally escorted by Paul & Pat Hoover
• Private onboard events including welcome and farewell receptions, seminars and tastings & winemaker’s dinner served with Still Waters Vineyards wines
• Food & Wine Trails exclusive 2-night optional Seattle pre-cruise program
• Optional Food & Wine Trails shore tour in Juneau, Alaska
• FREE Airfare
• FREE dining at all specialty restaurants
• Finest cuisine at sea curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pèpin
• FREE pre-paid gratuities and $100 shipboard credit per stateroom
• FREE unlimited Internet
• Choice of FREE Oceania Cruises’ shore tours or beverage package, or shipboard credit with OLife Choice Bonus
This optional program explores “The Emerald City” and its surrounding wine regions via an urban (winery) tasting experience. A local expert on Washington wines will be your guide and provide you with a broad exposure to the strengths of the state’s viticulture.
Program highlights include: a wine-paired group dinner, an insider’s tour to meet some of Seattle’s top producers, visits to local tasting rooms and of course plenty of wine tasting!
Cruise Dates: July 16 – 26, 2019 | 10-days
Round-trip Seattle | Oceania Cruises’ Regatta
Fares From $3,824 per person including Air!
Book early for: FREE Onboard Gratuities, FREE Unlimited Internet & $100 Shipboard Credit PLUS Your choice per stateroom of:
FREE Beverage Package or 6 FREE Oceania Cruises’ Shore Excursions or $600Additional Shipboard Credit
Copyright © 2016 Still Waters Vineyards
Website built by Fertile Minds