Weddings at Still Waters Vineyards
Nestled amongst the rolling hills of Paso Robles wine country lies a place rich in natural beauty and rustic charm. Our 75-acre vineyard is home to 60 acres of vines, 2 acres of lush gardens, and nearly 90 olive trees that predate the turn of the 20th century. Here at Still Waters Vineyards one can feel transported to “secret garden”- a place filled with beauty and tranquility. Where the old olive trees bear witness to a wedding ceremony and under twinkling lights guests dance, eat, and celebrate. After more than 10 years of hosting weddings, we can say that they are just as magical as when we first began.
Still Waters Vineyards wedding event site can accommodate up to 150 people. Whether your guest list is 25 or 150, our facility feels private and intimate, the perfect location for your special day.
Included for your special day
Wedding Site rental 5:30-10 pm.
- Use of 130-year-old olive grove for the ceremony.
- Folding chairs for ceremony.
- Use of tasting room, the lawn, and patio for reception.
- 20 – 60-inch round tables as well as folding chairs for the reception.
- Use of private bridal cabin from Friday 4 pm- Sunday, 11 am. For storage of decorations and bridal party to get ready in. Air conditioned and highly photogenic.
- Use of tasting room for groomsmen to get ready in.
- Heaters, 5 available.
- 3 barrels with tops to use as decoration.
- Set up of one bar with 2 bartenders.
- 1 site supervisor for the duration of the event.
- Parking attendants with use of 3 golf carts for guest assistance to the olive grove.
- Set up of tables and chairs; caterer and SW staff responsible for breakdown afterwards.
- Bistro lighting over the reception.
- 1-hour rehearsal time the day before your wedding.
Video Credit: Jonathan Roberts with Bluephoto Photography
“I can still remember the exact moment we knew we found the venue for our wedding. Standing on the steps to the bridal cottage, with a hand over my chest and tears in my eyes as I looked out upon the beautiful olive grove and vineyard, I knew we found our venue! Little did I know, the amazing people we would meet along the way, and the amazing team we would have beside us!”